Friday, July 10, 2009

Bruce ku sakit!




Sedih, sedih, sedih!

Bruce sakit and terpaksa di admit ke animal clinic Dr Ravi kat Pumpong. Dah 2-3 hari dia sakit telinga. Last week dia sakit mulut, mulut dia jadi macam angelina jolie's famous pout. The people at the Jabatan Veterinar kata dia sakit hati la, badan panas la, stress la.

Dr Ravi periksa telinga dia guna camera. It seems that he has a very bad ear infection (padahal dah berkali-kali diperiksa oleh Jabatan Veterinar dan telinga dia dibersihkan...I'm wondering whether telinga dia terluka sebab depa kasar masa bersihkan telinga dia! tapi...takkan nak kata kan, kan, kan?)

So Bruce has to spend the night and probably the next few nights at the clinic. Duit satu hal, one night lodging costs RM35, almost equivalent to a nights stay at a non rated motel in a small town, apart from costs of his medication. More than money, it's his presence that I miss. It's been days since he showed his gluttony appetite.



But anything for Bruce, just get well...and soon. Mommy misses you!

(Dah lah kak ayang dah nak pi USM...Bruce pulak kat klinik...sunyi la!)

8 comments:

mak ngah bruce said...

Bruce, cptlah sihat.. sebelum senget poket mak hang tu..

Gambaq last tu awat nampak sayu je pun?? Ke dia control ayu? Tp kan ke dia jantan? Oh, tidak... Bruce dah jd pondan rupanya!!

Naz in Norway said...

Salam dari Norway! :)
My first time here. Am having a giggle at your label here:
1. Bruce! Sakit telinga Dr Ravi
2. Bruce sakit telinga, Dr Ravi.
3. Bruce sakit telinga-doktor, Ravi.
bla bla bla...
Oh I need to sleep. Have been bitten by Kak Ja's bugs!

anneaziz said...

mak ngah bruce (eee! mengaku!)

gambaq last tu dia dok tidoq terkangkang bawah meja. pose maut favorite dia!

anneaziz said...

Salam Naz,

thanx for dropping by...i love reading your blog...

if bruce is feeling a lil better, i'm sure he would be chuckling too!

BTW, kita pun kezen jugak!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Bruce is sick? Ouch! You poor thing...though I take offence at that statement: "like Angelina Jolie's pout". Since when is my "pout" is a bad thing? hehehe...
Anyway, get well soon dear Bruce. We're all praying for you. purrr...purrr...

anneaziz said...

angelina,

Not meant to offend but don't you agree your pout would look hideous on a male? imagine if it's brad who has the pout instead of you? Boleh pengsan!

By the way Bruce's fine after spending rm420 at the vet! I felt like giving the vet an angelina pout that wouldn't go away! But I'm thankul bruce is fine...say hi to brad!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Anne,
Why do vets cost so much in Malaysia? My Mama says it's so much cheaper (relative: dollar to dollar) over here.
We're all praying that Bruce won't fall sick again coz it will be painful for his momma's wallet! teeheehee....

anneaziz said...

[angelina]

Really? And he told me he wasn't ripping me off! Sure feels like it though!

Today he called to follow up on Bruce and I thought hmmmm...this is good, even my doctor doesn't call to find out after I see him. Anyway since Bruce is sneezing, I managed to wrangle a free vaccination from him.(poor Bruce kena inject lagi hari ni)
Knowing that vet services in Australia is much cheaper would definitely be another trick up my sleeve for Bruce's follow up visit on the 25th.
If he doesn't do it for free, maybe I'll whisper to Bruce to snarl at him!