Thursday, January 28, 2010

My friend Lee


Commenting on my last post, Lee (Jurassic Lee) wrote we...

QUOTE: sometimes have to take things and life with a pinch of salt and maybe add sprinkling of lemon grass .... UNQUOTE

Just taking Lee's advise to take life non too seriously...

(From the same source).......





Title: Man posing in front of St. Andrew's Cathedral : front view
Subject: Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Religious Buildings
Ethnic Communities
Cathedrals--Singapore--Photographs
Men--Singapore--Photographs
Chinese--Clothing--Photographs
Arts>>Architecture>>Religious buildings
People and communities
Digital Publisher: National Library Board Singapore, [194-?]
Description: This photograph shows a Chinese man dressed in a long-sleeved jacket and long white pants standing in front of St. Andrew's Cathedral.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2008.



Haiya! Lee ah!....I'm sure you don't look like this ma? Surely more handsome and probably shod in no less than a pair of Bruno Magli's


Hahaha...I had a good laugh, maybe there was just too much salt and lemon grass making my head spin...


Lee,

Barefoot or not, clothed or loin-clothed, dark-skinned or fair, we are all human.
(No offense intended , just tickling your funny bone, hope you are laughing too.)

8 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Anne,
You don't make fun of my Uncle Lee, ah!!!! Nanti I scratch your eyes out. har har har...
Unless you actually mean the Mentor Minister from that small island.... purrr....meow!

anneaziz said...

Dear Cat,

Sayangnya dia kat uncle dia....! Not making fun of him...just having fun with him, my dear!

Anyway, the other one you mentioned.. I better not say it...hahahaha!

Queenie said...

ARHAHAHAHA....WHATEVER LAR....

Lee said...

Hi Anneaziz, ARHAAAA HA HA. As I mentioned in my pondok, I love women like you! Love your humour.

Life without laughter is not worth living, and I for one mesti have my daily dosage of ketawas....and today in my pondok, my very good old friend AL, the Police Chief, Bomba Chief buat saya ketawa sampai menangis, ha ha. Real jokers those tiga Sekawan.

My isteri thinks I have gone bonkers! Ha ha.
I lovethis pic of that Cina Tong Sun, ha ha..

I think if I pakai like that, ANITA chabut tak berenti arhaaa ha ha ha.

Anneaziz, you made my day, terima kaseh seribu...
you just stay beautiful and jagan lupa tu cilli merah lipstick, *wink*, have a pleasant weekend...
Maybe see you at the Hilton Paddock? *Wink*. Ha ha, Lee.

anneaziz said...

QJ,

Gelak pun macam uncle dia! Wakaka! Kalau jumpa uncle LEE and rupa dia camtu...QJ lari nggak?

anneaziz said...

Lee,

Glad I tickled your funny bone!

I've been following your crony AL's comments in your posts...sounds like an interesting man with many secrets and many tricks up his sleeve! In other words...someone just like you eh?

I was always partial to pink lipstick...somehow you've got me thinking of switching to chilly red...will do...next lipstick shopping!

CS said...

Anne and her pouting red lips .. owhhhh.. sungguh mengiurkan!

Hilton Paddock, hehe. How jakun I was then.. dapatlah sekali tengok ANITA <- ehem.. bukan sipembuat coklat tu k? Don't be silap ;-)

anneaziz said...

CS,

Don't spill the beans, he doesn't know, the similarity between si pembuat coklat and the malay actress!
Kakakak!

Hilton Paddock, chilly red lipstick, a dozen long stem red roses and a weathered gentleman across the candle-lit table for two...mmmm....