Friday, October 30, 2009

Who you gonna call?

'Hello?'
>
> 'Hi, honey. This is Daddy. Is Mommy near
> the phone?'
>
>
> 'No Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle
> Paul.'
>
> ***Brief Pause***
>
> Daddy says, 'But honey, you haven't got an Uncle
> Paul.'
>
>
> 'Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with
> Mommy, right now.'
>
>
>
>
> ***Brief Pause.***
>
> 'Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the
> phone down on the table,
> run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to
> Mommy that Daddy's
> car just pulled into the driveway.'
>
> 'Okay Daddy, just a minute.'
> A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the
> phone.
>
>
>
> 'I did it Daddy'
> And what happened honey?'
>
> 'Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no
> clothes on and ran around
> screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on
> the dresser and now she
> isn't moving at all!'
>
> 'Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?'
>
> 'He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He
> was all scared and he jumped
> out of the back window and into the swimming
> pool. But I guess he didn't know that
> you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the
> bottom of the pool and I think
> he's dead.'
>
>
>
> ***Long Pause***
>
>
>
>
> ***Longer Pause***
>
>
>
>
> ***Even Longer Pause***
>
>
> Then Daddy says, 'Swimming pool ?? We dont have a
> swimming pool !! Ah, is this 486-5731 ??'
>
>
> No, this is 486-5713.... .
>
> 'SORRY WRONG NUMBER

15 comments:

Zendra-Maria said...

Awww... how tragic. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Won't be surprised if they start legislating video calls soon hehe

anneaziz said...

Zendra,

If they do that...I'm afraid for the many who will be caught with their pants down! And camera too!

anneaziz said...

I mean ~On camera too!

CS said...

Mueheheh.. I have to laugh quietly. That girl must be Shirley Temple (Anne, why I teringat orang2 zaman nun aje?)

Lee said...

Hi Anne, ha ha, love your humour.
Ahaaa, you suka makan petai bakar....ni nak pergi dancing cha cha boleh, Tango ta'boleh, ARHAAAA HA HA.
Have a beautiful weekend, Lee.

anneaziz said...

Cik som,

Bahaya ni asik ingat org yang dah tak der....nak buat kenduri aruah pun tak leh..

Baik ingat kat orang yang ada kat sebelah nyebelah sinun...

anneaziz said...

Lee,

Tak aci lah mcm ni...You cakap I panggil you lee, orang lain panggil you uncle....macam amat mesra. I pun nak uncle juga!

Tapi kalau makan itu petai, can still dance tango you know? Can spray itu breath mints banyak2. Then while your partner hold you close...make sure you keep your mouth shut...

But cha-cha also ok kan? Cherry blossom cha-cha-cha! Eh, Why ah? That song still in my head?

Fadhil said...

anne,

Hehehe... good one.

Here's one from me that's in the same vein :-

Two men waiting at the Pearly Gates strike up a conversation.

"How'd you die?" the first man asks the second.

"I froze to death," says the second.

"That's awful," says the first man. "How does it feel to freeze to death?"

"It's very uncomfortable at first," says the second man. "You get the shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're sleeping. How about you, how did you die?"

"I had a heart attack," says the first man. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom, and found her alone, knitting. I rushed down to the basement, but no one was hiding there. I ran up to the second floor, but found no one there either. I went as fast as I could to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and died."

The second man shakes his head. "That's so ironic," he says.

"What do you mean?" asks the first man.

"If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both be still alive."

Queenie said...

ha ha ha uhuk!

I never know tat d next world also narrow! hmm...where else to go?

anneaziz said...

Salam Oldstock/ QJ

Yours one oso good lah!

Ya lah QJ, tak sangka eh, cempedak jadi nangka...

CS said...

Cempedak goreng dan serikaya nangka ... ehh, cam terasa2 ditekakku ini..

Good one there Oldstock tapikan tapii .. why I feel like calling you Woodstock?

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Naz,
I'm giving you a certificate that says: 95% FUNNY, (only) 5% CEMEMEH!
Your humour is wicked! meow!

CS said...

Cat, Aunty Naz? Meeeou...

anneaziz said...

A`ah lah cat,

wat hapen 2 u?

u got cat flu?, meow meow meow.... MEOW!!!!!!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Oh NO! What a faux pas!
Aunty Anne,
AMPUN!!!! Jangan marah ye?
Yeah yeah...blame it on cat flu.