Monday, March 8, 2010

Forgive~ it's easier than trying to forget



(pic courtesy of Photobucket)

" Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"No."

"I do."

"Still?"

"Always."


I think about the mistake we made. I was thinking that I could forget what we did. I thought we were invincible. But now I know that the things that people in love do to each other they will always remember. And if they stay together, it’s not because they forget, but because they forgive.



" Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"No."

"I do."

"Still?"

"Always."

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Salam anne.

apa khabar? hubby you dah sehat? Harap semuanya boleh kembali seperti sediakala....

"But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning." - Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) English Officer, Navigator, Colonizer, Historian, Poet, Courtier

you take care, luv QJ.