Monday, April 5, 2010

Am I?

I try to write but the right words keep evading me.

Why is it that when there is like a lump in your throat, no matter how hard you try to swallow, even peristalsis won't carry it down? And why does lumps in your throat defy gravity? Why does it stay put and choke? Cos' I really need to move on...

Some things , some events stay with you your whole lifelong I guess.

Am I just being cynical, cos I'm still alive and GOD willing, have some more good productive years ahead, how am I to know this statement for a fact?

I'm not dead yet, am I?

8 comments:

Lili said...

Salam Anne,

"I try to write but the right words keep evading me."
Hmm...that sounds familiar, I guess, we are still alive! :)

anneaziz said...

Salam Ateh,

Maybe cause we cancerians can't write about just anything...it has to have a purpose, a greater meaning, a deeper thought, comes straight from the heart...oh why do we torture ourselves?

I feel like Vincent (van Gogh) yet I'm nowhere as brilliant!

CS said...

Salam Anne (and Lili too)..

I pun terjejas with such dilemma tapikan tapi though I merapu merapi, it still comes straight from the heart (and those in draft mode dont have the chance to see the light of day, kesian.. *fuh*)

anneaziz said...

Salam CS,

Tu lah...straight from the heart pun kekadang mentorture kan jiwa raga gak kan?

Dalam draft I pun berlambak...kalau I mati u bilang Ja suruh erase tau...takut orang lain baca tentang jiwa yang melara...tapi ceria sokmo!

CS said...

Tapi u jangan lupa wasiatkan kat Ja your password okay? (boleh gak I ngecek2 intai apa bendanya yg melayar larakan you)

anneaziz said...

Cs,

I dah penah bgtau...ntah dia ingat atau lupa...kalau dah lupa, berkubor je ler isi hati I...

kak ja said...

Kanda Som, dlm sikit2 benda yg I tak ingat, password Kanda Anne I ni salah satunya!! nak kena tunggu dia mamai, kot2 dia bg skali lagi password dia tu kat I!!

anneaziz said...

Cik Petum,

You can DREAM ONNNNNNN.....