Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my first post

What shall i write , what shall it be? My sister is an avid blogger and says that i should start.. Maybe itu cara dia nak bagitau, i leave too many and too long comments in her postings.


We were just talking..my sister and i, about my daughter who has just enrolled for her matriculation course. Anak i ni cakap baju dia tak cukup..she was back for her weekend recently...and dia bagitau..`mama tau tak...budak2 kat situ pakai baju glamour-glamour, some tu berkelip kelap macam mak datin' not in an envious tone..more like terkejut. Saja nak test I tanya dia..~Naper? Ayang nak ke baju macam tu? Of course she said no, thank God. Why are kids nowadays so in a hurry to grow up? Ada banyak masa lagi nak pakai baju macam nak pi kenduri. I'm so glad she share my idea of a teen's dressing..tak payah berkelip-kelip, tak payah tudung yang merambu. Keep it simple and tutup auraat, itu yang penting.

My daughter who in a blink of an eye...has grown up and left the nest. I miss her.

No comments: